Canadian Rocky Mountains
Parks Canada has a few rules you should be aware of while planning your wedding:
- Do not throw any confetti. You must clean up after your event. Nothing should be left behind. There is no open alcohol allowed.
- All guests must have a park pass.
- No gas-powered generators, excessive noise, unruly behavior, loud music or P.A. systems allowed.
- Quiet music Guests may not disturb or infringe on the park’s natural and cultural resources (ie: no picking or disturbance of flower beds, setting up of chairs or removal of trees or branches).
- Be bear aware: do not leave any food behind.
- Groups using shelters should be aware that day use areas and shelters close at 2300 hours (11 pm).
- The organizer accepts full responsibility for any incidents, and/or costs of clean up or site rehabilitation resulting from the event.
- The Park Service asks that events be limited to 20 people to minimize impact on the site.
- No area of the park can be cordoned off for personal use.